Junior DevOps Engineer
1. Proven experience of deploying code to staging -> production (mandatory)
2. Linux shell scripting (mandatory)
3.Knowledge of minimum 1 cloud service provider and its usage, cost estimation according to requirements, estimation of resources, etc. (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Linode, Digital Ocean, etc.) (mandatory)
4. Container Management tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm (any one of these)
5. CI / CD pipeline for Code Deployment (good to have)
6. Familiar with open source monitoring tools like icinga2, nagios, prometheus, etc (good to have)
7. Strong command on linux system and knowledge about system configuration, system hardening, firewall, etc.
8. Automating the process of a new system setup for a new project, installation of project dependencies, complete end-to-end project deployment
9. Cloud Migration (moving services from one machine to another in an automated way)
10. Knowledge of micro-services architecture.
Location of Work
We are located in Banashankari 2nd stage, Bangalore. Looking for a full time candidate. Exp : 0 to 1 yr
Work hours and location of Work is flexible.
Benefit for Candidate
a. Part of the Core Team in the Company
b. Growth along with the Company
c. Startup culture – Ability to work on best technologies, fast paced and dynamic
d. Freedom to work independently.