We are growing SaaS based data analytics start-up working with enterprises across multiple domains. We are now accelerating sales in global markets. We are looking to hire a Business Development Executive for our enterprise SaaS sales.
Candidates must be from Software Sales background with industry experience in selling IT Products and Solutions. Candidate must have good communication skills. Ability to meet personal & team sales targets, Introduce & demonstrate our product and services to prospects, familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
Job Description: Business Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database of prospective client information.
- Building database of target companies and contacts
- Executing mail campaigns and marketing reach outs
- Leveraging tools for campaign management, database build up.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
• Familiar with emails, marketing tools and campaign templates.
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
• 1 – 3 years of lead generation, cold calling experience; inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to closer.
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Location of Work: We are located in Banashankari 2nd stage, Bangalore.
Benefits for Candidate:
a. Part of the Core Team in the Company
b. Growth along with the Company
c. Startup culture – Ability to work on the best technologies
d. Freedom to work independently.